Morris Homes are one of the country’s largest and most respected independently owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, we have been helping people to buy new homes across the North West, Midlands and South of England for over 60 years.
Decades of experience has earned us a reputation as a responsible and professional development partner in the regeneration of local areas.
Full Job Description
The North West has exciting opportunities for experienced Site Managers, responsible for managing the house building process to the quality standards expected by our customers and the business.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager. The role of the Site Manager is to manage the build process from start to finish, ensuring the health & safety standards are maintained at all times.
• The management and control of direct employees and sub-contractors including weekly programming
• Chair weekly Site/Sales meetings
• Ensuring material supplies are available as required
• Plan and arrange with Local Authority and NHBC statutory services to carry out stage inspections
• Ensure all visitors are accompanied on site in line with the Company Health & Safety requirements
• Maintain good site security at all times
• Ensure site presentation is maintained at all times
• Ensure all sub-contractors, suppliers etc. are aware of and abide with the Health & Safety requirements
• Ensuring the homes are defect free at legal completion date
• Carrying out home demonstrations in conjunction with the Sales Advisor
• Represent Morris Homes in a professional manner at all times in both appearance and conduct
• Carry out customer care works
• Passionate about delivering a first class quality service and product that meets the expectations of the customer and the business.
• Organised, methodical, with an attention to quality
• Smart appearance
• Previous experience with a National House Builder
• CSCS card holder
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Current full UK driving licence
• Track record of achieving Pride in the Job Awards, NHBC star rating
Apply for this role.Apply Now