Senior Site Manager
Morris Homes (Eastern), are looking for a Senior Site Manager to manage our prestigious development in Wootton and who can demonstrate a customer first approach to delivering developments that our customers can call home.
Full Job Description
The Senior Site Manager is responsible for:
• Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager you will be competent and experienced in building homes in full accordance with NHBC Technical Standards.
• Health and Safety Management will be paramount as you will control all aspects of the build.
• You will engender a team spirit at all times, focusing on cost controls and timescales to deliver a quality built home that will delight our customers.
• Working in close liaison with the development Sales Advisor, you will make sure that our customers have an excellent experience in buying their new Morris Home.
• You will have a systematic approach to following the company’s procedures. You will liaise with all members of the Morris Home team and ensure sub-contractors and suppliers are coordinated in an efficient long or short term programme.
• Demonstrating good communication and presentation skills, accurate reporting and an award winning attitude to present the Morris Homes brand at all times.
• Two to three years’ experience at Senior Site Manager level preferable.
• Able to demonstrate an excellent track record of achieving NHBC Pride in job awards.
Apply for this role.Apply Now