North West, Midlands and the South
This is a fantastic time to start your career as an Apprentice Bricklayer with one of the UK’s largest privately-owned house builders with developments in the North West, Midlands and the South.
Full Job Description
Working with an experienced team of bricklayers you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the trade whilst working towards a NVQ L2 in Trowel Occupations.
• Hard working
• Committed to complete qualifications and assessments
• Good attendance record
• Take pride in what you do
• Able to follow Health & Safety procedures
• GCSE A-C in English & Math’s desirable but not essential
• Own transport desirable, or alternatively lifts will be arranged
• 17 Years of age
Apply for this role.Apply Now