Sales Advisor (Full & Part time)
Northampton, Alconbury, Milton Keynes & Bedford
Are you passionate about property and new homes?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a role with a high-quality product and ever-expanding number of new developments?
Do you want to be financially rewarded for your success?
Then join Morris Homes at our developments in the Eastern Region. We have developments ready, with properties to sell!
Full Job Description
As a Sales Advisor, you will be the point of contact for all potential buyers. You will provide exceptional customer service by understanding what the home buyer is looking for and tailoring our service to help them through their home buying journey.
What will I be responsible for?
• Create a memorable first impression and build rapport with our customers in person, over the telephone or by e-mail
• Develop an expert knowledge of the development and property designs and fixtures
• Understand the local property market and competitors and what sets us apart from them
• Accompany customers around the Show Homes and demonstrate what’s special about a Morris home and why it fits their requirements
• Explain the ease of the reservation process and how we guide them through it
• Follow up on visits, maintaining a stream of potential buyers and convert opportunities into completed sales
• Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and relevant
• Liaise with Site Management team to ensure the smooth running of the development
• Attend promotional events associated with the development
• Liaise with estate agents, solicitors, mortgage companies and all other associated businesses
• Maintain the sales office, show homes and stock properties to a high standard both internally and externally
• You will be an experienced Sales Advisor within the House Builder/New Homes industry
• Project a professional and confident manner
• Ability to work well under pressure as you will have sales targets to meet each month
• Desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills
Previous experience with a National, Local or Independent House Builder is essential
Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
A competitive salary, commission and benefits package including holidays, pension and life assurance.
If you believe you have the skills and experience, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role.Apply Now